Play all day and rest all night! Start your day with lions roaring and end with a clear dazzling of stargazing.
Located in the heart of Soledad Canyon, our KOA is located far enough from the city where you will be surrounded by breath-taking mountains. We are only a short drive North from California's world-famous tourist attractions. These attractions include theme parks, shopping, dining, theaters, museums, and beaches. Play for the day at Six Flag's Magic Mountain or Hurricane Harbor. Visit the L.A. Zoo and Getty Museum, or take a tour of Universal Studios Hollywood. Do a little shopping on Rodeo Drive, or head to the beach for a day of fun in the beautiful California sun.
Our pool is open from: TBA
You can go for a peaceful hike on the famous Pacific Crest Trail and enjoy the beautiful views. Back at camp, we have a convenience store, playground, gaga ball ring, basketball court, tether ball, horseshoes, a gathering room, and planned activities every weekend during the summer months. We have 3 bath houses with showers and a laundry facility, and on site security.
We accommodate every type of camping. Whether you like to camp in a tent, RV, Cabin, or even Teepee...we have it all!
Great memories are waiting to be made at the Acton L.A. North KOA. Call today for your daily, weekly, or monthly reservations and share KOA with your friends.
Acton KOA as a base camp for PCT Hiker: We welcome PCT Hikers.
- Our PCT hikers' safety, security, comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance
- Camping Site $15 per hiker (regular price is $55)
- Swimming Pool (5/1-10/1)
- Coin Laundry (5.50 wash and dry)
- Information Exchange Board & Donated Item Box
- Package Delivery Service ($5 fee)
- 1 Towel Rental, soap, shampoo, lotion only $5
- Follow in the footsteps of the Challenge from Mexico border to Canada
- Wonderful American style HIKING cultural experience.
- Trek through spectacular scenery.
From Mexico Border to Acton KOA is around 450 miles. You have already accomplished 18% of the total PCT range successfully.