As you accrue KOA Rewards points, you can redeem them for a discount on future KOA stays — but how do you earn these points, and where can you access them? Luckily, earning and redeeming KOA Rewards points is easy!
Earning Rewards Points
The points you earn are based on the daily registration rate and also reflect the level you are currently at within your account year. Loyalty program campers receive reward points every time you do the following:
- When you pay for daily registration: Earn points when you pay your daily site charge. For Base campers, this means earning anywhere from 600 to 1,300 points per stay. Bonus level campers earn points 10% faster, accumulating between 660 and 1,430 points per site registration. Finally, VIP campers — who earn points 25% quicker than Base campers — can earn from 750 to 1,625 points.
- Longterm stays: Longterm campers who stay more than 27 consecutive days can earn 75 points per day.
- Reserving your stay online: Earn 250 additional rewards points when you make your KOA reservation online through the KOA website. These points will be applied to your account within 48 hours of checkout.
- Special events: Stay at participating campgrounds during Care Camps Big Weekend and KOA Rewards Weekend and earn 1,000 points as a KOA Rewards camper, and 2,000 points as a VIP camper.
To see your benefits and track your rewards points, simply register your KOA Rewards number with your KOA Account or through the KOA App, available for download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. Not sure how to find your KOA Rewards number? Contact our customer service team.
How to Use Your Points
To apply your KOA Rewards points to your daily camping registration rate, simply ask a KOA front desk person to apply your reward to your stay:
- At 6,500 camping reward points, receive $10 off
- At 15,000 camping reward points, receive $25 off
- At 25,000 camping reward points, receive $50 off
Your camping reward points are applied to the first night of your stay. Points cannot be applied when making a reservation or be applied toward your deposit. To redeem them, let the front desk know upon check-in that you want to use your reward points for this stay. You can use all or some of your reward points — the choice is yours! Rewards points do not expire as long as you are actively enrolled in the program. Reward points can also be redeemed alongside your 10% registration discount.*
Accessing Your Account
You can navigate your KOA Rewards loyalty account in two ways: through your account at KOA.com and through the free KOA App.
Accessing Your Account
You can navigate your KOA Rewards loyalty account in two ways: through your account at KOA.com and through the free KOA App. If you have an existing KOA Account you will need to link your KOA Rewards account number to your KOA Account.
Your KOA Account
Your KOA Account is your access point to the great services you will enjoy with KOA Rewards and helps KOA provide you with personalized service and a camping experience tailored to your needs. Your KOA Account is where you can reserve your next KOA camping location, check your rewards points and take advantage of incredible coupons and deals. To access your exclusive savings and account details, you will need to add your KOA Rewards number within your KOA Account.
If you do not have a KOA Account, you can sign up for one here.
The KOA App
Download the free KOA Camping App to easily track your KOA Rewards points and loyalty program status. In addition to accessing your account, the KOA Camping App is designed for on-the-go assistance as you plan your ultimate KOA getaway. Browse specific campground information for more than 500 KOA locations, sort by distance or available amenities and make KOA reservations right from your phone. You will also receive notifications about the latest KOA deals and events, and stay up-to-date on emergency alerts. Download the App today from the App Store or Google Play and add your KOA Rewards number to see all your benefits.