KOA Campgrounds offer a range of hookups for RV camping, including:
- Full hookups: Full hookups let you directly connect your RV to water, electricity and sewer, allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors without giving up any of the basic conveniences of home. The steady supply of water comes in handy when bathing and cooking, and the sewer hookups let you easily dispose of your waste without having to dump the tank at the end of your stay. The electrical hookup provides sufficient electricity to power all of the devices in your RV, including the heating and air conditioning system. KOA offers both 30- and 50-amp service, letting you connect to the service that best suits your RV's system.
KOA offers both 30- and 50-amp service, letting you connect to the service that best suits your RV’s system.
- Water/electric hookups: Also known as "partial hookups," hookups that offer only water and electricity are often a great choice for smaller RVs and pop-up campers.
- Dry hookups: These hookups offer a power source for your camper, but no water or sewer hookup. If you pick a campsite with a dry hookup, don't worry — all KOA locations offer clean bathrooms with hot showers and fresh water.
RV campsites also come in a number of styles:
- Back-in RV Sites: These sites feature a 60-degree slant and a wide clearance, allowing you to back your camper into position. Once you've backed your rig into place, you can easily connect it to our hookups and get your camper up and running.
- Pull-Thru RV Sites: If you feel uneasy about backing your large RV into place, reserve a Pull-Thru RV Site instead. These sites provide the same 60-degree slant, but you can drive straight through the site and park your RV in the perfect position.
- RV Sites with KOA Patio™: RV Sites with a KOA Patio™, offer a spacious patio area and extra amenities such as picnic tables, patio furniture, additional seating, fire feature and much more. Get in touch with specific KOA locations to learn about the specific site amenities they offer.
RV Sites with KOA Patio™
RV Sites with a KOA Patio™, offer a spacious patio area and extra amenities such as picnic tables, patio furniture, additional seating, fire feature and much more.
Regardless of the type you pick, you'll appreciate how level the sites are at KOA Campgrounds. A level site not only provides your camper with more stability, but it may also be necessary for your appliances to operate properly. Sure, you could use ramps or leveling blocks. If you park your camper on a level site to begin with, though, leveling is one less step you have to go through before you can begin enjoying your RV camping adventure.
Are you worried about the length of your rig? Motorhomes range from 17 to 40 feet. Fifth wheels and travel trailers range from 10 to 45 feet. Measure your camper to ensure you reserve a site that fits its size. KOA RV Sites are made to accommodate a wide range of camper lengths, but it's still best to check the site's exact length to that of your RV. If you have a trailer-style camper, make sure to include the length of your tow vehicle when measuring.