New in 2022! Toronto West KOA is offering monthly site rentals this season. Please contact our office re: availability and for more information. Phone: 905-854-2495 Email: email@example.com
AT THIS TIME, PLEASE BOOK YOUR 2022 SITE BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY
- We offer a variety of full service 50 & 30 amp pull thru and 30amp back-in RV sites, as well as water/electric 30 amp sites.
- Deluxe cabins: a range of sizes to accommodate 4-6 guests, all with full bathroom, kitchen facilities, flatscreen TV, charcoal bbq and firepit.
- We offer nightly rentals in our Camping Cabins - these are rustic cabins with air conditioning - NO bathroom or kitchen facilities.
- No tent camping will be available in 2022.
Although we may not be able to operate as we have in past seasons, we are still dedicated to providing our guests with the "get back to basics of camping". Enjoy our onsite amenities such as our pool, playgrounds, dog park and walking paths!
With a friendly staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable, fun and enjoyable, the Toronto West KOA is sure to become a family favorite!
Some Local Attractions in this charming country community include:
- World-class hiking, rock climbing, and other all-ages outdoor activities at seven nearby conservation areas along the Niagara Escarpment - year round!
- A neighboring slots casino with standard bred harness horse racing at the Mohawk Racetrack!
- Multiple golf courses, restaurants, farms, museums, antique shops and more throughout the region!
There is nearby access to public transportation for downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls. The U.S. border is only 75 minutes away!
Make our campground your home away from home to either relax after a long day at work or as a base camp for exploring the local outdoor attractions of our surrounding area, such as the city of Toronto - one of the most diverse and hospitable cities in the world!
We look forward to welcoming you!
See you soon!
**Please note: The Toronto West KOA is located near Highway 401. This means that this location is easy to get to and very beneficial for travelers. However, it also means that we are located beside the highway. Traffic eventually becomes white noise and comparable to the flow of a river, but please be aware that Highway 401 is a busy highway.**