Family-Friendly Campground in Brighton, Ontario
Set up camp at Brighton / 401 KOA Holiday, one of the most favoured kid-friendly campgrounds in Brighton, Ontario. You and your family can enjoy spending time together while making memories. The campground is right off Highway 401, making it the perfect overnight or weekend stop for those travelling to Toronto. Our prime location in Brighton means we are also a great option for those planning a Picton camping trip or those looking for campgrounds near Trenton, Ontario.
You and your family will have everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing camping trip. Enjoy the various campsites, activities and amenities on the campground in between your adventures around the local area.
Brighton Camping Sites made for Families
Our Brighton campground features many campsites for guests to enjoy and create the camping experience they desire. Our family-friendly campsites include:
- RV Sites: You will love the Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites with ample space to accommodate big rigs, some up to 100 feet long. Many RV Sites feature full hookups and patios to ensure campers have everything they need to spread out and camp comfortably. For more traditional RV camping, you can use one of the sites with water and electric hookups.
- Deluxe Cabins: If you want the ultimate camping experience, consider staying in one of our Deluxe Cabins. The cabins are the perfect way to stay when you want the comforts of home while camping. Experience glamping by staying in one of our Deluxe Cabins with a full bathroom and partial kitchen. Some Deluxe Cabins also have patios, giving you more room to spread out.
- Camping Cabins: A Camping Cabin is an excellent choice for those who want the luxury of home while having a more traditional camping experience. You can sleep on a comfortable bed and enjoy staying cool with A/C. The Camping Cabins have an outdoor BBQ with no bathroom, making for a truly unique experience.
- Tent Sites: If you want a rustic camping experience, stay at one of our Tent Sites. You can sleep under the stars with your tent on a grass tent pad. Some sites have water and electric hookups to make camping a breeze, while others have no hookups.
Brighton KOA is also pet-friendly. Many campsites allow pets to join their owners during their camping trips. Your pets can enjoy the dog walk and KampK9® dog park to get their energy out.
Kid-Friendly Camping Activities — Fun for the Whole Family
You and your kids will have a blast camping with Brighton/401 KOA Holiday. The campground offers many activities and recreation options specifically designed for children. Your kids can enjoy playing with others on the playgrounds and Big Bouncer. Children can also participate in morning crafts every Saturday and commemorate their fun vacation by collecting stickers in our Passports To Fun.
In addition to all the campground activities, we host many events throughout the season. Families can participate in the Amazing Race Weekend to compete against each other in exciting games and win prizes. You and your family can also enjoy the Halloween and Thanksgiving Weekends. Celebrate the two holidays with other campers by decorating your campsites with festive decorations and participating in special activities.
Camping Amenities You Will Love at Our Brighton Campground
There are tons of amenities to keep you busy during your stay at Brighton KOA. We care about our campers' happiness, so we ensure our fully stocked camp store has all the essentials you need, from fire supplies to snacks and more. You can also enjoy other amenities, such as:
- Heated pool
- Snack bar
- Kamping Kitchens
- Giant chess and checkers
- Wagon rides
- Gaga ball
- Giant Connect Four
- Walking trails
- Passport to Fun
Things to Do Other Than Camping in Brighton, Ontario
This fun-filled Brighton campground is centrally located near some of Ontario's most well-known attractions. Take a drive through apple country along Lake Ontario's north shore and stop at the many farms and markets along the way. You could also spend some days at the beach by visiting the Presqu'ile Provincial Park or head into Prince Edward County and visit North Shore Provincial Park. Both of these popular provincial parks are just a short drive from the campground.
You can also take in some history at the Proctor House Museum by touring the preserved Colonial mansion. The Proctor House Barne Theatre is also a great place to rest and enjoy the air conditioning while seeing a production. Learn about railroad history when you visit the Memory Junction Railway Museum and explore the artifacts.
Spend more time outdoors by taking a trip to the Indian River Reptile and Dinosaur Park. The kids will love seeing snakes, turtles and other reptiles up close. Take the family to the Bay of Quinte and go sailing, fishing or take a stroll through one of the area's many scenic parks. You can even go golfing along the Bay of Quinte shoreline! For the speed enthusiasts, head over to the Brighton Speedway to watch drivers test their speed and compete for first place.Stay at a Campground That is Near Other Popular Ontario Cities
Being located in Brighton means we are very close to other popular, nearby cities and towns. Some nearby popular cities and towns include:
- Trenton, Ontario – 21.7 km away
- Belleville, Ontario – 39.1 km away
- Coburg, Ontario – 40.6 km away
- Picton, Ontario – 63.8 km away
Book Your Next Stay With Brighton KOA
Enjoy camping with your family the next time you are in Ontario by staying with Brighton/401 KOA Holiday. This Brighton campground has everything you need for a fun week or weekend camping trip. Our convenient location helps you easily explore the local area, then have a relaxing place to return to for the night.
Begin planning your next Brighton camping trip by booking a campsite with Brighton KOA today!