Situated between the City of Spokane and Lake Coeur D' Alene, this picturesque park is perfect for enjoying exciting city entertainment, as well as endless outdoor recreation at nearby trails, mountains, rivers and lakes
Spokane KOA is your Inland Northwest recreation destination. Conveniently situated close to the big city and surrounded by mountains and lakes, there are adventure opportunities for everyone nearby.
- Whether biking, hiking, or enjoying a day on the water, endless outdoor recreation is just a few minutes away. Bring your bikes for a day on the Spokane Centennial Trail, located just down the road. Only a 20-minute drive to Lake Coeur d' Alene Recreation Area, the Inland Northwest's Outdoor Playground. Just 30 minutes to Silverwood Theme Park, home of Boulder Beach Water Park, thrilling roller coasters and acres of family fun!
- Exciting urban adventure is also close by. For a day of fun and fashion, Spokane Valley Shopping Mall offers over 100 shops, Regal Movie Theater, and dining options from casual to fine dining. Arts and culture, a plethora of breweries and wineries, and a rich food scene can be found in the vibrant downtown core. Spend a day exploring historic Riverfront Park with its vast array of attractions.
- Be sure to plan an extra day just to relax here at the KOA. Try one of our new Exclusive Patio Sites for the ultimate glamping experience. Enjoy all our great amenities, which offer fun for the whole family-including the Fur Kids!
- The comfort and well-being of our Campers is our top priority. We want you to be aware of train traffic that runs on the north end of the park. To aid in alleviating noise, we are constructing a massive sound barrier that will incorporate beauty with functionality. This Art Barrier Structure will be completed in Spring 2021. Please view our Blog Post for more information on this project.
- As noise can be disruptive to some of our guests, we always offer free earplugs to our guests in our store.
- Please view our COVID-19 Response BLOG post. https://koa.com/campgrounds/spokane/blog/campground-covid-changes-for-health-and-safety_1d4101dc-ac0d-41a4-964d-736b5e39ab76/
Max pull thru: 75 feet
Swimming Pool Open: Memorial-Labor Day
Outdoor Movies: July-August