Everyone’s favorite fall beverage in an easy-to-make, yet indulgent parfait. Time for “sweater weather” camping!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Parfaits
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Coffee whipped cream layer
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed toffee candy, such as Heath
- Prepare pudding. Whisk together vanilla instant pudding and milk and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. Whisk in pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and refrigerate.
- Combine heavy cream, espresso powder, vanilla and powdered sugar in a 2 cup mason jar, cover and shake for 2-3 minutes until thick. Alternately combine ingredients in a bowl and use an electric mixer to beat until mixture reaches stiff peaks.
- Layer pudding, coffee whipped cream and a sprinkle of toffee candy between four mason jars or bowls, making two layers of each ingredient, ending with the toffee candy.
- Serve immediately.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.