Oooey Gooey Haunted S’mores Cake
Simple to make and scary good to eat, this chocolate cake will have your favorite ghouls and goblins screaming for more!
- 1 box chocolate cake, baked into 3 layers
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Chocolate graham crackers, candy corn, gummy bears (orange, red & yellow), chocolate candies, candy pumpkins, dark chocolate sandwich cookies, marshmallow ghosts
- Bake chocolate cakes and cool completely.
- Make ganache by heating heavy cream in a saucepan until simmering. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Let sit for one minute, then stir until well combined.
- Top one cake layer with half the marshmallow cream and sprinkle with half the graham cracker crumbs. (Note: the marshmallow cream will spread so don’t overdo it.) Repeat with following layer.
- Add top layer and spread with ganache, carefully dripping some down the edges.
- To decorate, create a ‘tent’ with two graham crackers. Dip candy corn and chocolate and line sides of tent. Add ghosts. Cut gummy bears in half and create ‘flames’ line the flames with chocolate candies. Create a border with pumpkins and chocolate cookies.