Grilled Pound Cake Sundaes | Camping Recipes
Get creative with your campfire or grill to take an everyday sundae to the next level. Our grilled pound cake sundae is sweet, warm and smoky. Give it try at home or on your next camping adventure.
Grilled Pound Cake Sundaes
- Pound cake (store bought or make your own)
- Butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Ice cream
- Berries and whipped cream to top
- Cut pound cake into slices and brush each side with butter before placing on the grill. Grill for two to three minutes per side.
- Bring heavy cream to simmer in heavy bottomed pot. Once hot, pour over chocolate chips and stir to melt.
- Top pound cake with ice cream and chocolate ganache. Add berries and whipped cream to taste.