This might be a simple recipe, but it definitely doesn’t skimp on flavor. Enjoy this fun and easy camping recipe for a delicious grilled peach cobbler.
Grilled Peach Cobbler
- 3 (15 oz.) cans sliced peaches in juice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 mini can (7.5 oz.) of lemon lime soda
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Cinnamon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400 degrees). Line a cast iron Dutch oven with heavy-duty aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Drain the juice from two of the cans of peaches and add to the Dutch oven. Add remaining can of peaches with its juice. Sprinkle peaches with yellow cake mix. Pour lemon-lime soda over the mixture and stir gently. Dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover, turn off the heat to one side of the grill and place cobbler on the unlit side (indirect heat). Close lid and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream, if desired. Serves 8-10.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.