Grilled Crunch Wrap
One of our all-time favorites! Kids and grownups both love this craveable take on a restaurant classic. Crunchy, cheesy, and so, so, so good!
Grilled Crunch Wrap
- 2 10-inch or 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1 crunchy tostada shell
- ½ cup taco-seasoned ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. nacho cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp. sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped tomato
- 3-5 jalapeno slices, optional
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Salsa or pico de gallo, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium. Place a cast-iron skillet on the grill.
- Lay out one flour tortilla. Place the tostada shell in the center of the tortilla and cut a circle out of the center of the flour tortilla. Reserve the flour tortilla circle (save the remaining flour tortilla cuttings for another use.)
- To assemble: Lay out the second flour tortilla. Spread taco meat in the center of the tortilla and drizzle with nacho cheese. Top with tostada shell. Spread tostada shell with sour cream, then add tomatoes, jalapenos (if using), lettuce and end with the shredded cheese. Place the reserved flour tortilla circle on top and carefully fold in the edges of the base flour tortilla.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to the preheated cast-iron skillet. Add the crunch wrap, folded side down and cook until golden brown, 2-5 minutes. Carefully flip the crunch wrap and cook the other side for an additional 2-5 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with salsa or pico de gallo. Serves one. Duplicate this same recipe for additional crunch wraps.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.