Bruschetta for dessert? With a twist, you totally can! Crunch, creamy sweet and totally delicious, this easy recipe makes a yummy dessert or breakfast.
- Rustic bread (sourdough, multigrain or your choice)
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Fresh fruit: bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, etc.
- Mini chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Bar chocolate, for grating
- Clean and oil grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thickly slice bread and brush both sides of each slice with olive oil.
- Grill each side of bread until toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread with chocolate hazelnut bread and top with sliced fruit, chocolate chips and grated chocolate, if using.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.