Closest KOA Campground to Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse Point State Park
With its colossal sandstone structures and scenic state and national parks, it is no wonder that Moab, Utah, is one of the most sought-out destinations in the American Southwest. The breathtaking landscape of red rocks and forests, along with the Colorado River's cool waters, arrest the senses with their rugged beauty. Make Moab KOA your Adventure Capital of the West headquarters as you plan a trip of a lifetime to Moab.
Being the best camping spot in Moab, our campground combines the rustic feel of adventure camping with resort-like amenities like the largest pool in town! Whether you're after a deluxe lodging experience or a classic RV park, there's a way to stay for everyone. Plus, we are only 15 minutes from Arches National Park and offer easy access to Dead Horse State Park. Additionally, camping near Canyonlands National Park has never been easier! Your unforgettable adventure awaits at Moab KOA.
What Makes Moab KOA Holiday the Best Camping in Moab?
If you are wondering where to camp in Moab, Utah, it does not get any better than Moab KOA. Enjoy magnificent views of the red rocks and La Sal Mountains as you sit around the campfire with your family swapping stories about your day's adventures. Enjoy the atmosphere of desert camping while staying cool with the BIGGEST pool in Moab! Enjoying a swim right outside your door (or tent) is only one of the many reasons Moab KOA is the camping spot for you.
Whether hiking, biking, running or jeeping, we have everything you need for an epic adventure. Moab KOA is proud to blend small-town hospitality with incredible amenities. Our campground features Wi-Fi, a general store, cabin sites with showers and 24-hour laundry. Plus, we offer exciting activities for young and old.
If you are planning a rustic getaway for two, an epic family adventure, or just a cool place to stay in Moab while passing through, Moab KOA is your perfect escape in the American Southwest.
Campsites for Every Kind of Camper
While many visitors to Moab love the idea of roughing it in the great outdoors, some prefer a more relaxing retreat to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life. Whatever your preferred camping style, we have options for every kind of visitor to enjoy a peaceful escape or make memories on your group trip:
- RV Sites: If you are traveling cross-country in your RV, you need a place with plenty of space. We offer the best RV campground in Moab. So, try one of our Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites. Max pull thru is 80 feet.
- Cabins: Our adorable Camping Cabins near Canyonlands are the perfect way to experience this region's immense beauty. If you prefer something more comfortable, our Deluxe Cabins come with bathrooms, linens and toiletries.
- Tent Sites: For many campers, the tradition of tent camping in Moab, Utah with all your gear is the only way to experience camping! Our spacious Tent Sites ensure you have plenty of space for your whole crew to cozy up around the campfire.
What to Do Near Moab, UT
Positioned smack in the middle of some of the Southwest's most captivating landscapes, Moab offers many attractions to the eager explorer. The surrounding area is dotted with scenic rivers, dry forests and thousands of miles of gorgeous, rocky terrain. Many visitors come simply to lay eyes upon some of Mother Nature's greatest gifts. However, this region also has an undeniable reputation as a major hub for outdoor recreation.
No matter what brings you to Moab, an unforgettable adventure awaits. Moab attractions include :
- Hiking through Arches and Canyonlands National Parks or hundreds of other sandstone locales.
- Taking a trip to the famous ghost town of Thompson Springs or taking in the atmosphere of the John Wayne Museum
- Mountain biking your way up short, punchy climbs and through thrilling valley loops.
- Paddling through the calm waters and raging rapids of the winding Colorado River.
- Enjoying some small-town hospitality as you explore the restaurants, shops and galleries of Main Street Moab.
Special Campground Amenities
Plan your adventure in Moab or have an adventure right here at the campground. We offer our guests tons of fun recreation and onsite amenities to ensure an unforgettable stay. Take a dip in our NEW resort-style swimming pool which is the biggest and best in Moab, or watch the tapestry of stars come out once the sun sets while soaking in our hot tub. Moab KOA has plenty of group games for the whole family to enjoy, too. We also have pet-friendly features for your four-legged friends.
Be sure to plan an extra day to just relax here at the park and enjoy one of the most fun stays in Utah.
Book Your Stay for the Best Camping in Moab
Our convenient location, affordable lodging and amazing amenities make us the best place to camp in Moab. Sites book up fast, so reserve your stay at Moab KOA today for the best selection! Prefer to call? Book your stay at 800-562-0372.