This easy recipe offers a great way to teach your kiddos how to cook. Do we see a delicious Mother’s Day breakfast in your future?
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of cinnamon, optional
- For serving: fresh fruit, whipped cream & maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Whisk in milk. Add flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon (if using).
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter into a nonstick skillet, swirl to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until bubbling around the edges, about 1 minute. Flip and brown the other side. Place on a wire rack and keep warm in the oven while you cook remaining pancakes.
- To serve, fill with whipped cream and fruit and roll or fold. Top with additional whipped cream, fruit and maple syrup.