This yummy banana bread contains alternative flours, fresh fruit and dash of spice to create a gluten free treat.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan and line bottom with parchment paper. In a small bowl beat together eggs, butter, honey, vanilla and bananas.
- In a separate bowl whisk together almond and coconut flours, cinnamon, salt and soda. Combine wet and dry mixtures, stirring well. Add nuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until top springs back and tester comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely.
Makes 1 loaf.