Farm to Table Weekend Camping Menu
Make the most of seasonal fruits and veggies with this camping menu that focuses on a weekend of fresh meals perfect for foodies.
Take advantage of summer camping with a delicious weekend menu full of fresh seasonal fruit and veggies. Visit your farmer’s market before you head out or, better yet, find a Saturday market near your KOA campground! Grilling veggies is one the best ways to celebrate their fresh flavors, while juicy, ripe berries sprinkled on breakfast pancakes can’t be beat.
Follow our menu or choose a few recipes you’d like to add to your camping repertoire. Share your favorite fruit and veggies camping recipes in the comments!
- Grilled Avocados with salsa & chips
- Grilled Burgers, heirloom tomatoes
- Red Potato Salad (make ahead)
- Grilled Corn
- Rhubarb Crisp (make ahead) with vanilla ice cream
- Sausage & Veggie Frittata
- Greek yogurt, honey & fresh berries
- Sandwiches: Turkey or Hummus, fresh veggies
- Carrots, radishes, celery
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (make ahead)
- Pancakes with fresh peaches or berries
- Sausage or Bacon