Make a hearty meal your whole family will enjoy in your handy Dutch oven. This is a campfire meal you’re sure to love!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 1 can low-sodium tomatoes and chilies (such as Rotel)
- 1 can low- sodium corn
- 1 can low-sodium black beans
- 1 can low-sodium kidney beans
- 1 can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- To serve: shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, corn chips, diced avocados, sliced green onions
- Brown hamburger in a cast iron Dutch oven over hot coals or on the stove.
- Drain fat. Add canned ingredients and taco seasoning. Simmer for 15 minutes and serve with garnishes.