Can you make nachos in an air fryer? You bet you can! This easy air fryer recipe makes perfect layers of crispy nachos in just 5 minutes. Add your favorite toppings and this easy recipe is sure to be a hit!
Air Fryer Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3-4 cups sturdy tortilla chips
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar and/or pepper jack cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Toppings of choice: sour cream, guacamole, sliced jalapeno, pico de gallo, salsa, chopped green onions, sliced black olives, fresh lime wedges
- Brown ground beef in a large nonstick skillet. Drain any excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning and water according to pack instructions.
- Line air fryer with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place a layer of chips in the bottom of air fryer. Add a layer of taco meat and beans, to taste, and top with a layer of cheese. Repeat two more times (depending on the size of our air fryer basket – fill to an inch below the top, max).
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Add toppings and serve immediately.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.