This quick and easy twist on spaghetti is a family favorite and is simple to prepare for large groups. 16 oz. uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 10.75 oz. can of condensed tomato soup
- 1 10.75 oz. can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Large Pot
- Large skillet
1. Prepare the spaghetti noodles according to the package instructions. Tip: For added St. Patrick’s fun, add a few drops of green food coloring and a tablespoon of vinegar to the water while cooking the noodles.
2. Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat seasoning with black pepper and garlic salt. Add the onion, cooking until soft and translucent. Drain the excess fat. Stir in the soup, water and Italian seasoning. Bring to a simmer over low heat and cook for 10 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti noodles with a side of hearty bread.