Your Greatest Family Vacation Awaits on Kentucky Lakes - Prizer Point Marina and Resort!
Put yourself on "Kentucky time" and surround your family with the beauty of nature and fun boating on Kentucky Lakes! The Land Between The Lakes (LBL) is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, and Kentucky Lakes KOA Campground and Prizer Point Marina & Resort allow you to experience this natural playground up close. Located on Lake Barkley, our picture-perfect locale is a great place to escape and unwind. Your Lake Barkley campground experience includes a marina and offers a full resort experience on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Hotels aren't your only option for enjoying the waterfront and natural landscape of the LBL. At our Cadiz campground, we accommodate campers of any kind!
With breathtaking views and incredible outdoor recreation — get ready for an unforgettable experience! We offer the best tent camping near Kentucky Lakes! So start planning your vacation and let Kentucky Lakes / Prizer Point KOA serve as your family's home base as you explore Land Between The Lakes, Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley.
What to Do While Camping near Kentucky Lake
Camping in Cadiz, KY gives you access to the countless activities, attractions and adventures found throughout the Kentucky Lake and surrounding waterfront areas. This region is a magnet for vacationers — from anglers casting off for their next big catch to adventurers hitting the forest trails. Get away from screen time and electronics, and introduce your kids to the joys of nature. Here are just a few local draws you won't want to miss while staying at our KOA:
- Looking for camping in Kentucky with swimming and other water activities? Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake are connected by a free-flowing canal, creating the biggest body of water between the Great Lakes and the Gulf of Mexico. With so much water to splash around in, you'll enjoy the countless water activities, including fishing, boating and swimming.
- Land Between The Lakes is a 170,000-acre national recreation area with a rich history and lots of outdoor pursuits, including hiking and wildlife viewing.
- Visit incredible nearby attractions, including Civil War and Cherokee Trail of Tears historic sites.
- Discover some incredible finds and treasures while antiquing at one of the area's many antique stores.
- Expand your weekend horizon with Saturday Farmer's Market and Junque Fest visits where you can get a taste of fresh product and regional art.
Camping and Fishing in Kentucky at Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake
Whether you are a serious sport fisherman or you are looking for a peaceful family outing — you will find excellent fishing for all during your stay at Kentucky Lakes KOA Campground and Prizer Point Marina & Resort. Our Lake Barkley campground is located along the shores, whose clear waters feature more than 57,900 acres of fishing opportunities. We are also just a short distance from Kentucky Lake, a prominent local draw with over 160,000 acres of water.
Rent a fishing boat at Prizer Point Marina and set out for an unforgettable experience. As our guest, you will have access to our private fishing areas. You can also hire a guide.
Special Campground Amenities
Finding a Kentucky Lakes camping spot that appeals to everyone in your family can be a challenge. With the help of our great amenities, your family will create some incredible memories — even your four-legged friends! Our resort is pet-friendly, with an on-site dog park available for pups staying in our tents, RVs, or cabins. Our facility provides:
- Golf cart rentals for exploring the resort
- Indoor/Outdoor pools
- Jumping Pillow
- Giant chess set
- Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball
- Theme weekends
- Special Halloween celebrations
- Full Marina
In our Kamp K-9 play area, all dogs can be off-leash and play with their owners. There are fun stations, a bench for owners and a cleanup station. We hope this enables you and your pets to make fond memories here at Kentucky Lakes KOA and Prizer Point Marina & Resort!
We also have rental boats for the day — or you can bring your boat and rent a slip. We are a great stop for Transient Slips on Kentucky Lakes. Some of the best fishing on Lake Barkley is here for our registered guests and we love hosting fishing tournaments and groups.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at The Pier Floating Restaurant, a top restaurant to visit on Lake Barkley that offers catering for easy group events.
Kentucky Lake, KY Camping Experiences
Whether you are here for a romantic escape or a week-long family holiday, we have plenty of ways to stay at Kentucky Lakes KOA. Our forts, treehouse, chalets, and lakefront cabins offer the perfect way to stay for those who aren't tent campers and don't own RVs. They provide the unique experience of a vacation rental with the wilderness right at your doorstep! Other ways to stay include:
- Lakefront cabins and lodges: From fort style to open floor suites, our cabins are neat and cozy.
- Tents: Go tent camping at Lake Barkley, KY near Land Between the Lakes and Kentucky Lake and enjoy the more rustic feel of our beautiful rural wooded setting.
- RVs: Lake Between the Lakes RV camping doesn't have to be isolating! Stay at one of our RV sites located right on the main channel and enjoy the beautiful lake views.
- Or, our NEW Hassle-Free floating cabin that sleeps 12...no boating experience required!
Fishing Trips, Family Reunions, Corporate Events and Church Retreats love the ease and setting of Groups Get-Aways at Kentucky Lakes KOA. The Land Between The Lakes National Recreational Area and the serenity of a lakeside campfire make this a family reunion Mecca in Kentucky.
An endless adventure in LBL awaits at our Lake Barkley campground near Kentucky Lake. To stay at the best campground on Kentucky Lake, book your reservation at Kentucky Lakes KOA Campground and Prizer Point Marina & Resort today. We cannot wait for your family to experience the wonder and joys of Western Kentucky.