Leaves are falling and there’s a chill in the air, so it must be time to celebrate all things pumpkin! From spiced drinks to baked goods, pumpkin carving to campsite decor, we’ve assembled a fall festival of pumpkin fun. Now, all you have to do is book a site at your favorite KOA and enjoy the fall fun
Campfire Pumpkin Latte
- At your campsite, combine: 1 Tbsp. canned pumpkin, ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 cup milk in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Strain into a warm mug and add 2 shots of espresso or ¼ cup strong coffee. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with spice.
Pumpkin Carving Camping Templates
- Now that you’re caffeine-inspired, print out a few of our free pumpkin carving templates (Download Here), and create your own pumpkin masterpieces. Owls, tents, campers and ghosts, oh my!
Pumpkin Camping Recipes
- What to do with all those pumpkin seeds? Pop them in the oven for a roasty toasty autumn snack. Rinse and dry the seeds, toss with a splash of olive oil and plenty of sea salt and bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes until toasty and light brown. They’ll crisp up even more when they dry.
- There’s still more delicious pumpkin fun to be had! Have you tried our pumpkin camp recipes like Campfire Dinner in a Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Crunch or Campfire Squash? We’ve also gathered a scrumptious collection of Pumpkin Camp Recipes over on Pinterest. From breads to casseroles, desserts to snacks, we’ve pinned a cornucopia of pumpkin-flavored yumminess.
- Wickedly good treats deserve a wickedly creepy setting; so if you like to decorate, check out our Spook-tacular Campsite Decorations on Pinterest. You’ll find a treasure trove of Halloween decorations for your RV or camper. Boo!
We hope you’ve enjoyed some of these camping ideas, and we’d love to hear about your fall camping traditions in the comments below. Happy #KOACamping this fall!