Location and Outdoor Fun all in one!
At Philadelphia South / Clarksboro KOA enjoy the peaceful, country campground experience and the convenience of Camden, NJ and downtown Philly only a short 20 minutes away.
If you live in the City of Brotherly Love, sometimes it is nice to have a nearby rustic escape. Or, perhaps you are a visitor who wants to combine your sightseeing with some rest and relaxation. Our camping sites near Philadelphia are the perfect solution. We offer tons of comfortable amenities and exciting on-site activities to ensure a memorable stay for your whole family.
Whether you want to teach the kids how to pitch a tent or you need an affordable basecamp for your Philly adventures, we cannot wait to host your stay at our local KOA just mere miles from Philadelphia.
Enjoy Staying Close to Philadelphia at the Only KOA in New Jersey
In addition to being the only KOA in the state, we are also one of the best campgrounds in New Jersey. Leisure travelers exploring the historical landmarks and rich culture of Philadelphia or Camden love Philadelphia South / Clarksboro KOA. Camping across the river gives you a break from the hustle and bustle of this crowded metropolitan city while still allowing easy access for all your sightseeing plans. Our south New Jersey campground is within day-trip distance from not only Philadelphia, but Atlantic City, New York City, and more!
If you're passing through the area, take advantage of our big-rig friendly RV park. During your stay, you can get away from it all without actually going too far. Plus, staying in New Jersey lets you explore the local wineries, historical locales and golf courses found right here.
Campsites for Every Kind of Camper
Not everyone is a rugged outdoor enthusiast. That is why we have ways to stay to suit every kind of visitor. Whether you are a glamping aficionado or a tenting traditionalist, our Clarksboro, NJ, campground has something for everyone.
Choose from our:
- New Glamping Tents in NJ complete with bed, linens, fire-pit and a grill. Enjoy one of the best glamping experiences with a private deck surrounded by beautiful, secluding foliage.
- Spacious wooded Tent Sites to introduce your kids to the joys of the great outdoors.
- Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites with all the amenities you could ask for. Park your RV near Philadelphia with nearby laundry facilities, a swimming pool and more.
- Comfortable Deluxe Cabins that sleep six to eight people and include full linens, bathroom and a kitchen. Plus, we have traditional-style Camping Cabins that sleep 4 people, as well as your 4-legged friend.
Philadelphia is not just Pennsylvania's largest city. This historic town is the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Notable for its culture, food scene and deep ties to the American Revolution, Philly is one of the top destinations in the world. There are tons of local attractions that you will not want to miss. During your camping trip at Philadelphia South / Clarksboro KOA, be sure you plan a few extra days to explore all Philadelphia has to offer:
- Visit the eclectic assortment of museums, from art to history to culture.
- Snag a photo at the Liberty Bell.
- Tour Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- Grab a Famous Philly Cheesesteak from Pat's or Gino's.
- Take in a sporting or music event at Citizen's Bank Park or Lincoln's Financial Field.
Get a Taste of South Jersey
If you're looking to focus on outdoor escapes rent one of our bikes and explore nearby hiking and biking trails, our catch and release fishing pond, and more. Within fifteen minutes, you can get to Camping World of Bridgeport for all your RV needs so that you can get away and stay away no matter the season.
Special Campground Amenities
When you are planning a trip with the kids or a getaway with friends, it is nice to find a refreshing place to stay where you can enjoy tons of fun and exciting activities without setting foot off the premises. While Philly is undoubtedly beckoning you with its exciting attractions, you may find yourself spending time around our KOA enjoying the many onsite amenities as well.
There are lots of activities on the campground for all ages, including cornhole, horseshoes, ladder ball, Jumping Pillow, playground, catch and release pond and, for your furry friends, a KampK9® off-leash dog park. Plus, we have a pavilion that is great for family picnics or making s'mores by the fire.
Book Your Stay Today!
Over 40 million people flock to Philadelphia each year. Whether you are here for the notable museums, the delicious eats or the electrifying nightlife, end your day by returning to our cozy and peaceful south Jersey campground just across the river.