COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
Note, all campers must wear a face mask in the following locations: bath houses, laundry room, and store.
RECREATION: All of our recreation areas will be open this season. We continue to encourage all campers adhere to social distancing guidelines while in common areas.
Registration / Store Area
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- No more than 2 individuals in the laundry room area at a time
- The laundry room will be cleaned a minimum of 3 times a day
Restrooms / Showers
Campgrounds will be cleaning the bathrooms on an hourly basis, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!