Welcome to Northern Arizona's award-winning Circle Pines KOA, a family adventure destination!
Come to Williams/Exit 167/Circle Pines KOA Holiday to experience unforgettable camping in Williams, Arizona. Our KOA Campground is off I-40, making it easy for you to visit, whether staying overnight or for a week.
As one of the Williams campgrounds near the Grand Canyon National Park, we give you and your family the perfect place to spend your days exploring and then return for a peaceful night's sleep.
Things to Do While Staying at Williams KOA
While camping at our Williams, Arizona campground, you have plenty of opportunities to relax or stay as active as you like. Williams/Exit 167/Circle Pines KOA Holiday provides many activities for campers to enjoy while staying on the campground during the day. Need to recharge? Relax in the hot tubs or indoor heated pool. If you'd rather experience the outdoors, you can go horseback riding or play miniature golf with your family and new friends.
Be sure to visit the Grand Canyon National Park when you go exploring off the campground. Campers can experience the Grand Canyon's beauty in person with hiking trails along the rim and down into the canyon floor. Historic Downtown Williams is another popular attraction, offering plenty of rich history with old-time saloons and shops.
Ways to Stay at Our Williams, AZ, Campground
When you come to Circle Pines KOA Holiday in Williams, Arizona, you have several ways to create your ideal camping experience. We offer RV Sites, Tent Sites, Deluxe Cabins and Camping Cabins, plus unique lodgings like covered wagons. RV campers visiting our Williams, AZ RV park will enjoy staying in one of our Pull-Thru or Back-In RV Sites. Many offer full hookups, while others provide just water and electricity. We have 50-, 30- and 20-amp hookups available.
For those looking for cabins in Williams, AZ, the campground also has many Deluxe Cabins and Camping Cabins for the ultimate camping experience. Our Deluxe Cabins have full baths and partial kitchens to let you enjoy the comforts of home while camping. For a more traditional experience, you can stay in one of our Camping Cabins. These cozy lodgings give you a sturdy roof but no kitchen or bathroom, letting you do your cooking outside.
If you want to experience rustic camping, stay at one of our Tent Sites. Some sites have electric hookups, while others go all the way back to basics so you can truly disconnect during your camping trip.
Best Campground Amenities at Circle Pines KOA
Besides offering unique stays like covered wagon camping in Arizona, the campground has best-in-class amenities:
- Bear Trax Café: Take a break from cooking and enjoy Canyon-style meals for breakfast and dinner.
- BBQ rentals: You can leave your barbecue from home and rent one on-site.
- Propane fire pit rentals: If there is a fire ban during your trip, you can still relax comfortably when renting a propane fire pit.
- On-site KOA store: Get your groceries, a gift or souvenir and oops-I-forgot items on-site at the KOA store.
- Wi-Fi: The campground has Wi-Fi available if you need to send a quick email or post pictures to social media.
- Laundry facilities: Coin-operated washers and dryers and change machines are available.
- Firewood and propane: Buy firewood on-site and propane from the store.
- Restrooms and showers: Kampgrounds of America is known for its clean amenities, so you can enjoy a hot shower all year round.
The Ultimate Campground Fun in AZ
The campground in Williams, AZ, offers an ideal base to explore nearby attractions. The best part is that you do not have to leave the grounds to have fun. The seasonal campground recreation facilities guests love include:
- Go-karting: For a full-speed adventure, strap in and spin around the go-kart track.
- Trail rides: Go on a trail ride adventure with your group, bask in the outdoors or let the kids hop on a pony for an on-site walk.
- Bear Trax Mining Company: Learn about the Northern Arizona geology — buy a mining bag on-site and see what the sluice reveals when the soil washes away for a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- Indoor heated pool: The heated pool and hot tub are available for swimmers all year round.
- Jumping Pillow: Entertain the kids with hours of bounce time and burn any excess energy with the 1,500-square-foot Jumping Pillow.
- Mini golf: Crown your family or friend group's miniature golf champion on the 18-hole course.
- Hayrides: Hayrides are available on select days during summer, so you can enjoy a tractor-driven journey while lounging on bales of hay.
- Trails: Take miles of bike, hike and horse trails up Dude Mountain from the campground, or ride ATVs on trails located at the entrance.
- Playgrounds: This KOA offers two play areas for kids to climb and slide.
- Weekly fun: The campground provides updated schedules, including movie nights and craft activities.
Reserve Your Camping Adventure in Williams, AZ
The next time you want to experience Williams, Arizona, camping, come to Williams / Exit 167 / Circle Pines KOA Holiday. You'll have everything you need to enjoy time and take in the scenery with your family while relaxing at this KOA near the Grand Canyon!
Begin planning your next Grand Canyon camping trip by reserving your campsite with us today!