Williams / Exit 167 / Circle Pines KOA Holiday Recreation
New for this year, we have a weekly schedule of outdoor fun activities! From movie night to go Kart racing - there's something for everyone!
The Bear Trax Cafe
Bear Track Cafe - Serving great breakfasts and dinners!
The Grand Canyon Go-Kart Track is filled with speed and adventure! Stop by on your way to or from the Canyon for a memorable family experience!
*Check the website for specific hours, prices and more details.
Horseback Riding / Trail Rides at the Campground
Daily, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm , Memorial Day - Labor Day
Located at the Small Barn at Williams / Circle Pines KOA, Grand Canyon Go Kart Track Entrance
By Appointment Only
- Call to Reserve at 480-331-7893 or email Matt at [email protected]. We also have walk-up rides when available but to guarantee a time scheduling your ride in advance is best due to the limited amount of horses and rides that can go out in a day.
- All riders must be a minimum of 6 years old and must ride their own horse (no doubles)
- We do have a maximum weight limit of 250 lbs.
- It is also recommended that riders have long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- We offer 2 different options one is a one-hour ride the other is a two-hour ride. We charge $60 per person per hour.
- Hours of operation are 9-5 daily. We do close up from time to time for lunch. If trail rides are requested before 9 or after 5 we will make ourselves available to satisfy every client we possibly can. All rides can check-in at the small barn next to Grand Canyon Go Karts.
Everyone's favorite Jumping Pillow is open for all ages. That's 1500 sqft of bouncing delight sure to wear out even the spunkiest of campers!
Indoor Heated Pool
Enjoy our indoor heated pool and hot tub. Open Year Round.
Bear Trax Mining Company
Get to know Northern Arizona geology with gem and fossil mining at the Old Bear Trax Mining Company! From a variety of choices, purchase a bag of mining ore in the campground store. Pour the contents of your bag into a screen bottom box. Dip the box into the sluice and watch what shows up as the soil is washed away. You'll learn and have fun at the same time with a great souvenir to take home!
Full 18 hole miniature golf course is located behind the craft building. Purchase your round of miniature golf at the campground front desk and enjoy!
Weekend Craft Activities
Sign up sheet will be posted every Friday in the store starting May 12 through Labor Day Weekend
Fees may apply for some crafts.
Our new bike path is now open for children to ride their bikes on. We recommend that children wear helmets when riding their bikes.
Trails for hiking, biking, horses, and ATVs
You can leave right from the campground and walk for miles. Head out through the back gate to hike into the forest or up Dude Mountain. Go out the front entrance to head down Old Route 66 with your bicycles. Or bring your ATVs for some off road fun! These trails are perfect for horses too!
There are several Horseshoe Pits located throughout the park
Hayrides run Memorial Day - Labor Day and run every Friday & Saturday in the summer. Please meet at the Bear Trax mining station for pick up.