Lava Hot Springs KOA Holiday is located at 100 Bristol Park Lane. We are east of the World Famous Hot Springs. Walking distance of 5 minutes. Open year round for lodging or rv.
Lava Hot Springs KOA is now a year round mini vacation destination. We offer a variety of newly renovated RV Patio sites, or deluxe cabins with gorgeous views of the river and countryside. Enjoy clean shower facilities located at the office, and at the east bath house/laundromat. The playground, horseshoe pits, volleyball, tether-ball are going to be in construction till June 15, 2020. The gift shop/convenience store is open from April 1-October 31. The pavilion is a wonderful place for families to gather and eat. It seats approximately 50 people, has a gas stovetop/oven, a gas bbq, and a sink with hot water. The pavilion does not have a refrigerator.
All of our RV, and tent sites have fire pits, picnic tables, or tables and chairs. If planning to fish on your vacation, be sure to reserve an RV site on the river. Fishing licenses are sold at the local Sunnyside Sinclair gas station on hwy 30.
Downtown Lava Hot Springs is only a short walk away to the World Famous Natural Hot Springs, Olympic Swimming Complex, year round Indoor Aquatic Center with Kiddie Cove. See rates and hours on www.lavahotsprings.com
Floating the natural Portneuf River is a very popular adventure. Ask about tube rental discounts during your stay.
Many new renovations continue during the winter season of 2020.
- An additional 16 full hook up RV sites will be replacing the overflow tenting area located on the east end of the campground.
- RV sites 86-92 will now be full hook up sites rather than partial hook ups.
- An additional 8 camping cabins with bathrooms will be replacing the small group tenting area located in the mid section of the campground.
- A new shop.
- RV sites 2-8 will have concrete patios and curbing.
- Paw Pen RV sites.
- A new "group fire" experience area.
- New sewer lines through RV sites 2-14.
- Additional visitor parking.