General Campground Information
Gift Shop & Convenience Store
Lava Hot Springs KOA
Check-in and Check-out times
- Public laundromat located at 685 E Main St. next to the Deluxe Cabins.
Winter accommodations include 3 back-in RV sites, 4 camping cabins with bathrooms, and 9 deluxe cabins open year round.
- Pets are allowed in designated cabins with a fee.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Check in 3:00 pm and Check out 11:00 am
- Inquire about a 15% savings on tube rentals at registration. (Seasonal)
- Hours and rates for the swimming complex and mineral springs can be found at www.lavahotsprings.com
Meet Your Hosts
Making it great!Welcome to the Lava Hot Springs KOA Campground located at 100 Bristol Park Lane. We hope you enjoy this little town we call home. As life-long residents of Lava Hot Springs we value your experience as our guests. Our goal is to provide an inviting, clean campground for families, friends and travelers from afar. Whether you are setting up your tent, RV, or climbing into a warm, cozy cabin, we hope you enjoy this campground and the town of Lava Hot Springs. Check out the "Local area Attractions" tab for things to do.