KOA Holiday Campgrounds
Whether you’re exploring the local area or hanging out at the campground, KOA Holidays are an ideal place to relax and play. There’s plenty to do, with amenities and services to make your stay memorable. Plus, you’ll enjoy the outdoor experience with upgraded RV Sites with KOA Patio® and Deluxe Cabins with full baths for camping in comfort. Bring your family, bring your friends, or bring the whole group – there’s plenty of ways to stay and explore.
KOA Holidays Feature:
- RV Sites with a KOA Patio®
- Deluxe Cabins with full baths
- Premium Tent Sites
- Group meeting facilities
- Take exit 47 off of I-15.
- Turn East onto US-30
- 12.7 miles turn right onto Bristol Park Lane. Watch for big yellow KOA Holiday sign.
- There are two KOA Holidays in Lava Hot Springs; East and West. To save frustration do not exit under the speed slides, as this is the exit for Lava Hot Springs West KOA. Lava Hot Springs East KOA is located 1/2 mile east of the speed slides.