COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. We have recently updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information in response to the increase in cases of COVID-19 within the region.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and County restrictions, you may find that the select amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration will be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site. Please call: 920-825-7065 if arriving between 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. After hour arrivals will just need to check the night registration box.
- The campground store is limiting the number of shoppers to 10 people at one time or two families. Masks are required in the store.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed Plexiglas to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean high-touch areas through-out the day.
- We will deliver firewood and ice to your campsite. You can call to place your order with a credit card.
Our restaurant, the KOA Fireside Grill, is now open 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday, and 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. We are limiting the number of patrons to 10 people at a time. You can order take-out!
- No more than 1 individual in the laundry room area at a time
- The laundry room will be cleaned a minimum of 3 times a day
Fitness Room, Game Room and other non-Essential areas
These areas will be closed until further notice
Meeting Rooms and Recreation Halls
These are now open with scheduled cleaning.
Restrooms / Showers
The back bathhouse is closed until further notice.
- Cabins will remain closed for 48 hours after each reservation and then thoroughly cleaned.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!