Easy cleanup makes this recipe a favorite on the campground or at home.
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 6 slices Texas toast or other thick-cut bread
- Butter, maple syrup and berries, for serving
- Preheat waffle iron. While heating, whisk together all ingredients through salt.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray before dipping bread in the egg mixture and placing on the hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Serve with butter, syrup and berries. Makes 6 waffles.