Sheet Pan Nachos
No matter what your favorite topping is, this easy to customize recipe is sure to please. Make it spicy, extra cheesy or add an ingredient all your own.
- 1 (16 oz.) bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar and/or pepperjack cheese
- 2 cups chopped or shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Salsa or pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread half of the tortilla chips on sheet pan, sprinkle with half of the cheese, chicken, black beans, olives and bacon.
- Top with remaining chips and the rest of the cheese, chicken, beans, olives and bacon. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, onions, avocados and a few dollops of yogurt or sour cream. Serve immediately.
Makes 6-8 servings