While we love pumpkin pie, the ease of pumpkin mousse might make this a new favorite holiday dessert recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Salted caramel dessert topping, for garnish
- Use an electric mixer or whisk to beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and powdered sugar and beat or whisk again.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin and salt and beat or whisk until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or small bowls and top with gingersnap crumbs and salted caramel
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.