Peanut butter, bananas and bacon. These pancakes have it going on. We bet you can’t help falling in love with these!
Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups complete pancake mix (just add water kind)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- For garnish: sliced bananas, melted peanut butter, maple syrup, peanut butter chips, chopped cooked bacon
- Oil griddle and preheat to medium.
- Mash banana with peanut butter.
- Whisk in water
- Add pancake mix and stir until combined, a few lumps are fine.
- Drop batter onto hot grill and cook until edges bubble.
- Flip and cook the other sides.
- Remove from grill and top with sliced bananas, melted peanut butter, maple syrup, peanut butter chips and bacon.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.