Make a tasty omelette right at your campsite, no muss – no fuss. Best of all, each camper can choose their own ingredients for a custom breakfast (or dinner) delight!
- Eggs (2-3 eggs per person)
- Cheese (favorite flavor, shredded)
- Green peppers
- Quart size freezer bags
- Break 2-3 eggs into a quart size Ziploc freezer bag and beat with a spoon until frothy.
- Add ham, green, peppers, cheese, or other ingredients of choice into bag, work with hands until mixed.
- Carefully place bag in a pot of boiling water and let cook for 5-10 minutes. Remove with tongs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
*Note: Halfway through cooking, remove with tongs and break up the egg mixture to ensure the omelette cooks all the way through.