Make a tasty omelette right at your campsite, no muss – no fuss. Best of all, each camper can choose their own ingredients for a custom breakfast (or dinner) delight!
- Eggs (2-3 eggs per person)
- Cheese (favorite flavor, shredded)
- Green peppers
- Quart size freezer bags
- Break 2-3 eggs into a quart size Ziploc freezer bag
- Beat with a spoon until frothy
- Drop ham, green, peppers, cheese, etc. into baggie, work with hands until mixed
- Drop baggie (or several baggies) into a pot of boiling water
- Let cook for 5-10 minutes, remove with tongs
- Season with salt and pepper
*Note from KOA: Halfway through cooking, remove with tongs and break up the egg mixture to ensure the omelette cooks all the way through.
Library of Camping Recipes on KOA.com
Recipes on Pinterest
Recipes on KOA’s Blog