- 3 cups (750 ml) uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1 cup (250 ml) grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta in boiling water for 11 minutes or until cooked but still firm, stirring occasionally. Do not overcook.
Put the cooked pasta into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
Whisk the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt, and feta cheese together in a bowl or large measuring cup.
Just before serving, pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cooled cooked pasta. Stir gently to coat the pasta with the dressing.
Stir in the chopped green onions, tomatoes, and olives.
Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle the chopped parsley over top.
Makes 4 to 6 servings