- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90%)
- 2 egg whites
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray. Combine all meatloaf ingredients, except potatoes.
- Shape into a loaf and place in bottom of crock. Place potatoes around loaf. Bake for 6 hours on low.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Spread glaze on top of meatloaf and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove potatoes, carefully lift meatloaf from pot and drain on paper towels.
- Make gravy from pan juices, if desired.
Serves 6-8. Leftovers are great in sandwiches!