Have a big group to feed? These big-batch pancakes are great to make ahead of time for an easy camp breakfast for a crowd. Add your own mix-ins and toppings and these are sure to be a favorite camping breakfast.
Make-Ahead Sheet Pancakes
- 4 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Butter, maple syrup and whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 13×18-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, whole milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk in baking mix and stir until smooth. Let sit for five minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan in an even layer, smoothing out where needed. Sprinkle with strawberries and blueberries.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with butter and maple syrup. Whipped cream, too!
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.