Homemade Toaster Pastries
Make a sweet breakfast classic at home with this fun recipe for homemade toaster pastries. Bake a batch at home and then take them on the road for easy (and tasty!) snacking.
- 1 box (2 rolls) refrigerated pie dough
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted
- ½ cup cherry jam
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-3 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
On a lightly floured surface unroll the pie crusts and gently roll into a square. Cut each square into 8 rectangles.
- PBJ Toaster Pastries: Place 2-3 Tbsp. strawberry jam on four of the pie dough rectangles. Drizzle with melted peanut butter. Top with another pie dough rectangle. Brush edges with water and crimp edges with a fork.
- Cherry Toaster Pastries: Place 2-3 Tbsp. cherry jam on four of the pie dough rectangles. Top with another pie dough rectangle. Brush edges with water and crimp edges with a fork.
- Bake until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes.