Hand Turkeys –a fun project for kids and a great way to create decorations for Thanksgiving dinner!
- Construction Paper
- Washable paint
- Colorful Feathers
- Small Googly Eyes
- Paint brushes
- Paper towels
- Set up brushes, paints and bowls of feathers and googly eyes.
- Start each child with a piece of construction paper. Have them paint their palms with a heavy coat of brown paint (or help them, depending on their age.)
- Paint each finger a different color. Place hand, paint side down, on the construction paper.
- Wash up!
- Continue decorating with more paint, feathers and googly eyes.
- Add child’s name and date.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
You Tell Us:
What are some of your favorite crafts or memories of Thanksgiving? Share in the comments below or, post a photo on Twitter and Instagram using #KOACamping.