- 1 pineapple, trimmed and cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 cantaloupe, seeds and rind removed, cut into 1″ chunks
- 20 strawberries, whole
- 1 honeydew, seeds and rind removed, cut into 1″ chunks
- 20 green or red seedless grapes, whole
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for about 20 minutes
- Olive oil
- Alternatively thread pieces of fruit onto the skewers
- Lightly drizzle olive oil onto each prepared skewer (if grilling at home, apply non-stick spray to grill and skip olive oil).
- Place skewers on preheated grill for about two minutes on each side until grill marks form.
- Remove from grill and immediately drizzle small amount of honey over fruit before serving.
Recipe contributed by Chef Michael’s Catering.