- ½ cup half and half or heavy cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Fruit: strawberries, raspberries, apples, pineapple, mango, banana, kiwi, cherries, oranges, dried fruit
- Salty: Cooked bacon, pretzels, potato chips, popcorn
- Sweet: angel food cake, pound cake, mini brownies, cookies, waffles, donut holes, licorice
- S’more: marshmallows and graham crackers
- Frozen: ice cream sandwiches, ice cream bonbons, frozen bananas
- Toppings: Sprinkles, chopped nuts, cinnamon sugar, toasted coconut, toffee chips
- Combine cream and chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and salt before transferring chocolate to a fondue pot to keep warm. Have fun with your choice of dippers and toppings!