Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
Foil packets are an easy way to cook delicious meals on the grill or over the campfire. Try this easy camping recipe on your next camping adventure.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, pepper jack or Swiss cheese (or a combo!)
- For serving – 1 cup shredded cheddar, pepper jack or Swiss cheese
- Combine potatoes and broccoli in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ½ of the ranch dressing mix. Pat chicken breast dry and sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing.
- For each packet – tear off two pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Add ¼ of the potato/broccoli mixture and top with a chicken breast. Sprinkle with ¼ of the bacon and cheese. Repeat with remaining three packets.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add foil packet and cook for 20-25 minutes. When done, carefully open packets and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Makes 4 servings.