Foil packets are an easy way to cook delicious meals on the grill or over the campfire. Try this easy camping recipe on your next camping adventure.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, pepper jack or Swiss cheese (or a combo!)
- For serving – 1 cup shredded cheddar, pepper jack or Swiss cheese
- Combine potatoes and broccoli in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ½ of the ranch dressing mix. Pat chicken breast dry and sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing.
- For each packet – tear off two pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Add ¼ of the potato/broccoli mixture and top with a chicken breast. Sprinkle with ¼ of the bacon and cheese. Repeat with remaining three packets.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add foil packet and cook for 20-25 minutes. When done, carefully open packets and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Makes 4 servings.