Oh so cheesy and totally delicious, this easy recipe for cheesy bubble bread is sure to be a hit at your next party or family gathering.
- 1 ¼ cups butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 cans refrigerated homestyle buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter or spray with cooking spray. Melt butter, garlic and salt in a saucepan. Stir in parsley.
- Open cans of rolls and cut each one into quarters. Roll into balls, dip in garlic butter and arrange closely together in prepared pan. Drizzle remaining garlic butter over rolls. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with both cheeses. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted. Cool until rolls can be touched and serve with warm marinara sauce.