How To Make Campfire Chili Lasagna
Everybody’s got their favorite chili recipe. Try this version with an Italian twist we know you’ll love — a new take on an old favorite.
Want to wow your campfire guests with a “warm-you-up, never-let-you-down” chili recipe they’ll remember? Our campfire chili lasagna is sure to please. Even better, it’s a simple recipe perfect for campground cooking.
- 1 can corn
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can hot chili beans
- 1 can medium black olives
- 1 box Hamburger Helper Lasagna
- 1 1/2 pound(s) hamburger
- Diced onion
- Grated cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Open all cans and pour liquid from each into measuring cup. Measure resulting liquid adding water to get the liquid amount called for to make Hamburger Helper.
- Add the Hamburger Helper spice packet and noodles. Cook for 10 minutes covered on slow boil.
- Slice the black olives in half and add to pot. Add corn and red beans and cook covered for another 5-7 minutes making sure noodles are covered with liquid.
- Add the can of hot chili beans and stir into mixture. Continue cooking on low until noodles are done. Serve plain or with shredded cheese and diced onions.
Looking for more great recipes? Visit our collection of favorite camping recipes submitted by campers just like you!