If you’re looking for a dessert that’s as easy as it is fun, then our campfire eclairs are for you! Easily made with a few simple tools and ingredients over the campfire you can’t go wrong.
- 1-inch dowels or broom handles
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Cooking spray
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Premade chocolate and vanilla pudding cups
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Wrap dowels with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Open can of rolls and separate into rectangles, pressing together dough where it is scored into triangles. Wrap each dowel with one rectangle.
- Hold over campfire, turning occasionally, until dough has turned golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and fill with pudding and whipped cream. Top with chocolate hazelnut spread and dig in!