Smoky bacon, tangy ranch, cheddar cheese and fresh onions make this cool take on a baked potato a campsite classic!
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-5 green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and run under cold water to cool them off.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and ranch dressing mix in a small bowl. Toss with potatoes. Add bacon, cheese and green onions and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until serving.