Egg roll wrappers and classic ingredients provide a delicious way to create homemade pizza rolls with the toppings you love. It’s also a great way to get kids cooking!
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Pizza or marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Egg roll wrappers
- Olive oil cooking spray
- For Veggie Rolls – chopped red or green peppers, chopped mushrooms, sliced olives and sliced green onion
- For Spicy Hawaiian Rolls – chopped Canadian bacon, crushed pineapple (drained), chopped jalapeños
- For Pepperoni Rolls – chopped pepperoni… and whichever other toppings you’d like!
- Gather your ingredients depending on which flavor(s) you’re craving.
- Set up a rolling station with a small dish of water and egg roll wrappers. Arrange a wrapper in a diamond shape with one of the points facing towards you.
- Place a teaspoon of pizza sauce, 2 tablespoons of cheese and 1 teaspoon of desired toppings near the base point of wrapper, roll to center then fold over right and left points of the wrapper to meet in the center.
- Roll almost to the end of the wrapper and use your fingertip to dab water on the last point, then roll up to seal.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Brush egg rolls well with olive oil and spray or brush air fryer basket with oil.
- Arrange pizza rolls in the air fryer basket, allowing space between each roll. Air fry for 6 minutes, flip, brush or spray with oil, and bake another 2-3 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with additional pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.
About the Author: Kampgrounds of America
Kampgrounds of America is the largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds in the world, with over 500 locations across the United States and Canada. Founded in Billings, MT in 1962, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – today serve more than a million camping families each year. KOA is dedicated to “connecting people to the outdoors and each other” by providing people with a variety of camping experiences and the information they need to make the most of their camping trip. Read more of their camping and travel resources by visiting KOA.com/blog.