Vernal / Dinosaurland KOA Holiday
Enjoy a perfect getaway with the family and explore one of the state's most beautiful and undiscovered regions.
This region is nicknamed "Dinosaurland" due to the wide range of fossils discovered in the area. You can learn more about the ancient history of these fossils by visiting museums and exhibits, but the fun does not stop there. Explore the beautiful natural landscapes with slot canyons, arches and more.
If you are looking for Vernal, Utah, campgrounds, Vernal / Dinosaurland KOA Holiday is the perfect spot for you and your family. It is the ideal location for exploring the local area, and there is plenty to do right on the premises.
Ways to Stay
If you are looking for camping near Vernal, Utah, this campground has sites and lodging to suit every type of camper. Here are available lodging and camping options:
- RV Sites: Choose from a wide array of RV Sites to fit various sizes of RVs. You can also enjoy several different amenities, including KOA Patio Sites®, full hookups and more.
- Lodging: Enjoy Deluxe Cabins with bathrooms and cooking space, Camping Cabins or a unique camping experience in a yurt or teepee.
- Tent Sites: These sites sit on a comfortable grassy meadow, and you can choose from sites with no hookups or an electric hookup.
You can also inquire about extended or group stay options to get the most out of your camping experience. If you want to stay close to your group, use the "select my site" feature to lock in a specific site close to your friends.
You can also bring your furry friend along. Many lodging options are pet-friendly, so your pets can join in on the adventure.
Amenities and Recreation
While camping at Vernal / Dinosaurland KOA, you can enjoy many amenities to make your stay a more pleasant experience. Here are a few amenities offered:
- KampK9® dog park
- Camping Kitchen
- Propane and Firewood
While you are here, you can have fun right at the campground with recreational activities. You can rent e-bikes and cruise the town on nearby bike paths, play on the playground, start a volleyball game or enjoy movie nights every Saturday in summer.
Things to Do
If you are looking to explore the local area, you will love the wide variety of activities and sights available to enjoy. Here are a few popular local things to do:
- Dinosaur National Monument: View the visible remains of dinosaurs embedded in the rocks by hiking the trails.
- Utah Field House of Natural History Museum: Learn about dinosaurs and dig for fossils.
- Red Fleet State Park: See dinosaur footprints and paddle around Red Fleet Reservoir on a paddleboard, canoe or kayak.
- Mountain biking and ATVs: There are many trails close to the campground for you to explore.
- Whitewater rafting and tubing: Float down Utah's rivers and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
Reserve Your Campsite Today
Vernal / Dinosaurland KOA Holiday is perfect for camping in Vernal, Utah. Dinosaur lovers and those who want to discover some of Utah's greatest hidden gems will enjoy staying here. Our campground is open year-round, and the pool is open from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend. Begin planning your trip today by booking a campsite!