It's camping season, book your outdoor adventure today!
COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
Attention Campers: Please prepare to adhere to the non-negotiable state mask orders. All campers must wear a mask when in public throughout the campground.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that the pool, and other amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- There will be an amended check-in procedure for you safety. Please practice social distancing if there is a line.
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- No more than 3 individuals in the laundry room area at a time
- The laundry room will be cleaned a minimum of 3 times a day
Restrooms / Showers
Campgrounds will be cleaning the bathrooms on an hourly basis, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
- Cabins will remain closed for 48 hours after each reservation and then thoroughly cleaned.
- We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
For your safety we ask you please abide by the below for a safe and healthy camping stay:
- Gathering in groups of more than 8 people in not permitted at this time.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of physical distance from another individual to promote social distancing.
- Comply with all KOA rules and regulations posted and/or presented at the time of arrival.
- Comply with all federal, state and local public health laws and regulations intended to protect the public and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!