KOA Holiday Campgrounds
Whether you’re exploring the local area or hanging out at the campground, KOA Holidays are an ideal place to relax and play. There’s plenty to do, with amenities and services to make your stay memorable. Plus, you’ll enjoy the outdoor experience with upgraded RV Sites with KOA Patio® and Deluxe Cabins with full baths for camping in comfort. Bring your family, bring your friends, or bring the whole group – there’s plenty of ways to stay and explore.
KOA Holidays Feature:
- RV Sites with a KOA Patio®
- Deluxe Cabins with full baths
- Premium Tent Sites
- Group meeting facilities
DO NOT FOLLOW A GPS!
Google may not have us accurately located!!
The Blue Ridge/Toccoa River KOA Campground is at 67 Blackhawk Drive, Blue Ridge, GA 30513.
- GPS Coordinates: 34.889611, -84.289669 [34°53'22.6"N 84°17'22.8"W]
- From Atlanta, GA: Take 575N to 515N/5N/76E. Stay on 76E at intersection of Blue Ridge Drive (Hwy 5) and Appalachian Highway (76E). Go 2.1 miles, and pass Ingles Ingles/TJ Maxx on the left. Go approximately 1/2 mile through the next light. After passing the Exxon, get in left turn lane and turn left. Follow KOA signs to BR/TR KOA.
- Eastbound Hwy 75 (515): Proceed 2.1 miles past rt. 5/Blue Ridge Drive intersection in the town of Blue Ridge. Watch for Ingles Market/TJ Maxx on your left. Go approximately 1/2 mile through the next light. After passing the Exxon, get in left turn lane and turn left. Follow KOA signs to BR/TR KOA.
- Westbound Hwy 76: From junction of Hwy 60 proceed west on Hwy 76 for 1.7 miles. KOA on right.